Organic Tree Care
In order to make your tree stay fresh and last long, follow these steps below!
*Since we use ZERO preservatives on our organic trees, these are especially important!
- Right before mounting your tree, cut an inch off the bottom! This prevents a sap barrier from forming, and ensures your tree will be able to drink water.
- Make sure it always has water (could drink multiple gallons a day!)
- Feed your tree plant food / nutrient packets.
- Don't place your tree next to a heat source! (Fireplace, heater, direct sunlight, incandescent lights)
- Make sure the tree sits straight in the base. Give it an hour to settle into its natural shape before decorating.